As aired on our 4:00p Show
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Bryan Woolley
1 package pasta, fetuccini pasta
6 tablespoons butter
1 large shallot, diced
5 cloves garlic, sliced
20 large shrimp, about 1 pound, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 lemon, juiced
1/4 cup finely chopped parsley leaves
Salt and freshly cracked pepper
Extra virgin olive oilDirections:
1. Cook pasta as directed on package. When finished, drain, and toss lightly in olive oil to prevent from sticking together.
2. Heat a large saut pan and add 4 tbsps of butter and about 3 tbsps
extra virgin olive oil. Saute shallots and garlic until fragrant.
3. Add shrimp and salt and pepper to taste. Continue to saut until shrimp are a bright pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
4. Add white wine, and lemon juice to pan and bring to a boil. Add
remaining butter to pan and swirl pan lightly to allow butter to melt
and incorporate into the wine and lemon juice.
5. Return shrimp to wine sauce. Add chopped parsley allow to heat for about 1 minute.
6. Server immediately over pasta. ENJOY!