Tuesday, June 18 2013, 10:48 AM MDT
As Aired On October 2, 2012
Recipe courtesy Chef Josh from Brio
Olive oil blend canola
Pounded 10 oz chicken
Seasoned AP flour
Sauce, roasted garlic
Lemon juice squeezed
Capers non-pareille 16 oz
Salt & pepper mix
Butter solids unsalted
Brio portioned veg 2011
Canadian steak seasoning
1. Heat 1 oz. oil in a sauté pan.
2. Dredge chicken in flour, then in egg, let excess drip off.
3. Place chicken in pan to cook to golden brown on both sides.
4. Remove from pan and place on a sizzle pan and finish in the oven.
5. Drain oil, add lemon slices, roasted garlic sauce, lemon juice and
capers, heat through.
6. Add parsley, season with salt and pepper.
7. Add butter, stir to incorporate.
8. In a sauté pan, heat 1/2 oz oil.
9. Add vegetables and sauté.
10. Add Canadian seasoning, toss to combine.
11. Make herb spaghettini.
12. Place heated vegetables on the left side of medium oval plate.
13. Place herb spaghettini at 11:00.
14. Place chicken on the right leaning on roasted vegetables and pasta.
15. Pour sauce over chicken.
*Chicken should be pounded to 1/4'' in thickness.