As aired on January 31, 2012
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Bryan Woolley
3-4 pounds country style pork ribs
2 cups prepared bbq sauce
2 cups chicken stock
1 cup apricot jam
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp granulated garlic
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp herbs de provence
salt and freshly cracked pepper to tasteDirections:
1. Place the country style pork ribs in your slow cooker.
2. In a medium size bowl, whisk together the bbq sauce, chicken stock, apricot jam, smoked paprika, granulated garlic, onion powder, chili powder, herbs de provence and desired amount of salt and pepper.
3. Pour the bbq mixture over the pork ribs. Be sure the pork ribs are well coated with the bbq sauce.
4. Turn your slow cooker on high for about 60 minutes than turn it to low and allow the ribs to cook for about 5 hours or until they are pull apart tender.
5. Serve with your potatoes or rice and your favorite vegetable. Enjoy!
(Copyright 2012 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)