As aired on February 8, 2012
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Bryan Woolley
1 pork tenderloin cut into 1 inch medallions
1/2 cup green onions
3 tomatoes, diced
3 cups couscous
4 cups chicken stock
1 cup cashews
1/2 cup finely chopped basil
salt and freshly cracked pepperDirections:
1. Place 3 cups couscous into a large bowl, pour 4 cups boiling chicken stock over couscous, cover with plastic wrap and set aside.
2. Season pork tenderloins with salt and pepper; place on a baking sheet and into a 425 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 145 degree’s.
3. Dice the tomatoes and set aside. Chop the green onions and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine prepared couscous, green onions, tomatoes, cashews, and basil. Lightly toss to combine ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve with a pork medallion and enjoy!