As aired on February 9, 2012
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Bryan Woolley
1 prepared pizza crust
1 steak cooked, thinly sliced
1 bell pepper, sliced
1 onion, sliced
6 garlic cloves, minced
4 cups grated cheese, your choice
1 can flavored tomato paste
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup sliced olives
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Freshly Ground PepperDirections:
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degree's.
2. Heat a large saute pan on your stove.
3. Add just enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom. Add your garlic and on-ions, saute until lightly caramelized.
4. Add your steak slices and saute for 3 minutes.
5. Add the tomato paste and 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil.
6. Remove saute pan from the stove and set aside.
7. Place prepared pizza crust in front of you. Use the newly created tomato sauce as your pizza sauce.
8. Arrange the onions and steak on the prepared pizza dough.
9. Add mushrooms, olives, sliced bell peppers, and top off with cheese.
10. Place in your preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
11. Remove pizza from oven, cut and serve!