Tuesday, June 18 2013, 11:48 AM MDT
Easy Chicken Tikka Masala
As Aired On February 6, 2013
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
4 chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
1 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves minced
2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garam masala
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup whipping cream
Salt and pepper to taste
Chopped cilantro for garnish
1. Cook the rice is directed on the manufacturers packaging.
2. Heat a large sauté pan on the stove and add just enough olive oil lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
3. Add the chicken and thoroughly cooked through.
4. Add the garlic, ground coriander, ground cumin, ground paprika, garam masala and tomato sauce mixed together and bring to a boil.
5. Add the cream and reduce to simmer. Simmer for five minutes.
6. Serve over prepared basmati rice. Enjoy!
(Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)