As aired on February 15, 2012
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Bryan Woolley
1/4 cup rice vinegar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoon honey
2 tbsp canola oil
1 teaspoon celery seeds
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 15.5-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 15.5-ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1 14.5-ounce can cut green beans, drained
2/3 cup chopped red onion
1 cup chopped green bell pepper
salt and pepper to taste
4 salmon fillets
4 baby bokchoy, cut in half
2 lemons, cut in half
salt and pepper
1. In a large bowl combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, canola oil, celery seeds, and minced garlic cloves. Whisk everything together.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and toss everything together to coat. Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Heat a large sauté pan on the stove and add just enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Salt and pepper the salmon fillets and pan sear for about 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
4. Add the bokchoy and lemons cut side down. Salt and pepper the bokchoy and pan sear for about 2 minutes.
5. Remove from the pan and serve with the 3 bean salad. Enjoy!