Wednesday, October 9 2013, 05:39 PM MDT
Peppered Steaks with French Herb Cheese
As Aired on October 9, 2013
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
4 boneless top loin steaks
2 tbsp coarse grind pepper
4 ounces cream cheese
2 tbsp sour cream
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp freshly chopped basil
1 tbsp freshly chopped oregano
1 tbsp freshly chopped chives
salt and pepper to taste
1. Sprinkle the steaks with salt and coarsely ground pepper. Press the pepper and salt down onto the steaks.
2. Place the steaks onto a preheated grill or grill pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness is reached.
3. While the steaks are cooking, add the cream cheese, sour cream, and garlic to your food processor and process until smooth.
4. Remove the cream cheese mixture and fold in the basil, oregano, and chives. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Top each steak with freshly made french cheese. Serve with a green salad and your favorite side dish.
(Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)