Monday, November 4 2013, 05:21 PM MST
Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Blue Cheese Sauce
As Aired on November 4, 2013
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
4 beef tenderloin steaks
1 clove garlic, halved
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
2 tbsp cream cheese
2 tbsp crumble blue cheese
1 1/2 tbsp plain yogurt
1 tbsp minced onion
1. Rub the steaks with the garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Place the steaks on a broiler pan and place under a preheated broiler and broil for about 13 minute for medium rare. You may need to turn the steaks once during the broiling process.
3. While the steaks are cooking, combine the cream cheese, crumbled blue cheese, yogurt and mince onion. Whisk together.
4. During the last minute of broiling top the steaks evenly with the blue cheese sauce.
5. Remove steaks from the broiler and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!