Tuesday, November 5 2013, 05:26 PM MST
Chicken Taco with Mango Salsa
As Aired on November 5, 2013
Recipe Courtesy of Krista from Simplify Supper
1 medium Avocado, peeled and diced
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 bunch Cilantro, diced
8 Flour Tortillas
1 medium Mango, peeled and diced
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with pepper. Grill until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
3. Meanwhile in a separate bowl mix together cilantro, avocado, mango and onion.
4. Once chicken is cooked and slightly cooled cut into bite size pieces.
5. Heat tortillas and fill with chicken and mango salsa. Top with sour cream if desired. Serve warm.