Tuesday, March 25 2014, 09:55 AM MDT
Salmon Fillets with Wilted Spinach and Sun Dried Tomatoes
As Aired on March 7, 2014
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
1 large salmon fillet
4 cups spinach
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
1 tbsp dill
salt and pepper to taste
1. Rinse the salmon under cold water and make sure the skin side has been removed.
2. In a large skillet, add enough olive oil to light coat the bottom of the pan.
3. Add the spinach with the sun dried tomatoes, dill, salt and pepper. Wilt the spinach.
4. Cut the salmon fillet into four smaller fillet portions (about 6 ounces each).
5. Place the salmon fillets on a parchment line baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Divide the wilted spinach mixture between the salmon fillets.
7. Place the fillets in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until the fillets are fully cooked.
8. Serve the salmon with a Klondike rose and cauliflower mash drizzled with a chive beurre blanc sauce.