Tuesday, June 18 2013, 11:47 AM MDT
Egg & Ham Pockets
As aired on April 10, 2012
Recipe Courtesy Chef Bryan Woolley
6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
6 thick slices of pre-cooked ham, chopped
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 package puff pastry sheets
salt and pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, mayonnaise cheese, ham, and green onions. Mix together and salt and pepper to taste,
2. Continue scrambling the eggs until fully cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Once the eggs are cooked, remove them from the pan and allow them to cool.
4. Cut each puff pastry sheet into fourths.
5. Divide the egg mixture between the prepared puff pastry squares.
6. Cut the second sheet of puff pastry into fourths sandwich the two puff pastry squares together with the egg and ham in the middle.
7. Seal the edges of the pastry with a fork and place in a 425 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until the pastry is a golden brown.
8. Carefully remove the pastries from the oven and let them cool for about 5 minutes before serving, enjoy!
(Copyright 2012 Sinclair Broadcasting Group)