Here’s a great way to introduce yourself to an air-fryer. Air fryers are simple ways to cooker for 1 or 2 people.
1/2 cup milk
2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 cup flour
2 cups panko bread crumbs
1 russet potato, peeled and chopped
1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
2 cups vegetables, your choice
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Whisk the milk and eggs together, set aside.
2) Dip the chicken strips into the milk mixture and dredge in flour to coat.
3) Re-dip the chicken strips in the milk mixture and dredge in the panko bread crumbs.
4) Chop the potatoes up into bite size pieces and drizzle lightly with vegetable oil and salt/pepper to taste.
5) Place the prepared chicken strips into your air fryer along with the potatoes. Air fry for 10 minutes.
6) Add the vegetables and air fry for an additional 10 minutes. The air fryer I use has 2 racks in it.
7) When the chicken is fully cooked, remove and serve with the potatoes and vegetables. Enjoy!