My dear friend Brenda Peterson shared this amazing recipe with me. These cookies will be a favorite of mine for years to come. I can’t wait for you all to try these!
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 - 3.4 oz package Banana Cream Instant Pudding
2 3/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degree’s.
2) Cream the butter and the sugar together for about 3 minutes. Add the banana and blend together for an additional minute, making sure the banana is well incorporated.
3 ) Add the banana cream instant pudding and mix together.
4) Add the eggs and blend them into the batter.
5) Add the flour, baking soda, and salt and blend until everything is incorporated well. Add the chocolate chips (my friend Brenda likes to use white chocolate chips in hers) and mix to incorporate the chocolate chips.
6) Spoon drop the cookie dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
7) Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet.
8) When cookies are cool, serve and enjoy!