Here’s a great recipe idea for a delicious lunch or dinner.
16 chicken wings
2 tsp salt
1/4 cup self-rising flour
4 pkgs Ramon noodles
Fresh fruit of your choice
4 cups vegetable oil
green onions, chopped (garnish)
red bell pepper, chopped (garnish)
1) Pour the vegetable oil into a large saute pan and heat.
2) Bring a large pot of water on the stove to boil and add the the ramon noodles. Cook until the noodles are cooked through. Drain and divide between four large bowls.
3) Pat the chicken wings with paper towels, making sure they are dry and place them in a large bowl. Add the salt and throughly toss to coat the chicken wings with the salt.
4) Add the self-rising flour to the chicken wings and once again, toss to fully coat the chicken wings.
5) Place the chicken wings in the hot oil and fry for about 5 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through.
6) Once the chicken wings are cooked through, divide the wings between the bowls and place them on top of the noodles. Serve with a fresh slice of iceberg lettuce and fruit of your choice on the side. On air, I drizzled the cooked noodles with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil. The fruit I used was a fresh papaya and avocado. Enjoy!