Welcome to my delectable world of Bacon and Mushroom Pasta Alfredo! Indulge in the irresistible combination of crispy bacon, savory mushrooms, and a velvety Parmesan cream sauce. My easy-to-follow recipe will guide you through creating a dish that is both comforting and flavorful. The creamy Alfredo sauce coats every strand of pasta, creating a symphony of flavors with each bite. Whether you’re planning a weeknight dinner or a special occasion, my Bacon and Mushroom Pasta Alfredo is sure to impress.
8-10 ounces fettuccine or pasta of your choice
6 slices of bacon, chopped
1 pkg sliced button mushrooms
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2) In a large skillet, cook the chopped bacon over medium heat until crispy.
3) In the same skillet, add the sliced mushrooms and minced garlic. Sauté until the mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
4) Reduce the heat to low and pour in the heavy cream. Stir gently and let it simmer for a few minutes to reduce and thicken slightly.
5) Add the grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet and stir until melted and well combined.
6) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remember, the bacon and Parmesan are already salty, so be cautious with the salt.
7) Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss it in the sauce until well coated.
8) Remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley or grated parmesan cheese for garnish.