"Here’s a delicious dish adapted from the American Cancer Society. Fresh foods and always the best option when combating any disease. Use a variety of colors, textures and food combinations to create your masterpiece."
- Greek Seasoning Mixture: 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp dried mint
- For the Chicken: 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp Greek seasoning salt, divided
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced lengthwise into strips
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbsps Kalamata olives, chopped
- 3 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- Place the flour and a tbsp of Greek seasoning in a deep dish and dredge the prepared chicken in the flour mixture.
- Heat a large saute pan on the stove and add the olive oil.
- Add the prepared chicken to to the sauté pan and fully cook through.
- Add the sliced onions and peppers. Sauté until fragrant (about 3 minutes). Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes and Kalamata olives. Toss to combine.
- Serve the prepared chicken over your favorite greens and top with the Kalamata olive and tomato mixture. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Serve and Enjoy!