Need a fun idea for kids, grandkids, friends, family or just anytime? These mini taco pizza’s are fun, easy and delicious. Use your favorite toppings to create a delicious mini taco pizza!
12 corn tortilla’s
8 tbsp butter, melted
1 tbsp garlic
1 tbsp oregano
1 tsp onion salt
1 cup pizza sauce
2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup pepperoni
1) Using a large round cookie cutter, cut the center portion out of the corn tortilla, separate the two parts.
2) In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and mix in the garlic, oregano and onion salt.
3) Brush the tortilla pieces with the butter mixture. Place the mini rounds on a parchment lined baking sheet or create mini taco shells by placing them in-between the backside of a muffin tin.
4) Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until they just start to turn brown.
5) Divide the pizza sauce, grated mozzarella cheese and pepperoni between the twelve mini round corn tortilla’s and place them back in the oven to melt the cheese. Serve and Enjoy!