If I can get away with an easy dessert like this, I will! Use your food processor whenever you are making cheesecake for silky smooth consistency!
1 pkg graham cracker ( 9 graham crackers)
4 tbsp butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 - 8 oz pkg cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp vanilla
pinch of salt
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2-3 cups chopped strawberries
1/2 cup sugar
1) Prepare the crust by placing the graham crackers along with the butter and sugar into your food processor. Turn on the processor and let it go for about 2-3 minutes until fine crumbs are created and the crust holds its shape when pressed into a form. Use any shape of form you want, from a 9 inch spring form (double recipe if doing that large of form) or small glasses for presentation.
2) Transfer the graham cracker crust to a large bowl if not using it right away, wash and dry your food processor bowl. When ready, place the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and pinch of salt into the bowl of your food processor and turn it on for about 2 minutes. Scrap down the sides if needed.
3) Add the cream and process for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
4) Pour the prepared batter over the graham cracker crust in the prepared form you have chosen. Refrigerate for about 5 hours or until it sets. You can place them in the freezer to hurry them along if needed.
5) Before dinner mix the chopped strawberries and sugar together and let them sit and macerate. When ready to serve, spoon the prepared strawberries over the set no-bake cheese cake and enjoy!