Introducing my latest creation – delicious and easy-to-make Roast Beef Sliders with Onion Jam and Pickled Fries! This recipe is perfect for any occasion, whether you’re hosting a party or looking for a quick and tasty dinner option. The sweet and savory combination of the onion jam and roast beef is complemented perfectly by the tangy pickled fries. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
20 Rhodes dinner rolls, baked and cooled
1-2 pound cooked roast beef, thinly sliced
Several slices of cheese (of your choice)
1 stick (8 tablespoons) of butter
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
4 red onions, peeled and thinly sliced
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup sugar
4 russet potatoes
1 jar of dill pickle juice
Salt and pepper to taste
Condiments of your choice
Oil for frying
1) Start by baking the Rhodes dinner rolls and allowing them to cool. Once cooled, cut them in half and place them on a baking sheet.
2) In a pan, caramelize the thinly sliced red onions with olive oil for approximately 25 minutes.
3) Add the balsamic vinegar and sugar to the onions, and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4) Place the thinly sliced cooked roast beef, cheese, and onion jam on the prepared dinner rolls. Replace the top and brush with the melted butter and Worcestershire sauce mixture. Sprinkle a seasoning of your choice on top.
5) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, then place the prepared sliders in the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sliders are thoroughly warmed.
6) To make the pickled fries, remove the pickles from your pickle jar or create your own pickling mixture, and set aside.
7) Peel and cut the russet potatoes into French fries, rinse them, and place them in the pickling brine for an hour or so.
8) After an hour, drain the potatoes and pat them dry. Fry the potatoes in oil until golden brown. For the best results, fry the French fries 2-3 times.
9) Serve the roast beef sliders with the pickled French fries and onion jam. Feel free to add your favorite condiments to the sliders, and enjoy!