- 1 tbsp steak seasoning blend
- 1 tbsp herb blend (Italian seasoning)
- 1 tbsp beef bouillon (I used better than bullion)
- 1 3-4 pound beef roast (chuck, top sirloin, round…)
- In a small bowl mix the steak seasoning blend, herb blend and beef bullion together until combined.
- Spread the seasoning all over the roast and cover with cheesecloth.
- Place in a 325 degree oven and roast until the internal temperature is a 195-200 degree’s Fahrenheit.
- Plan on cooking about 20-30 minutes per pound, however, cooking times vary and so be sure to go off of the internal temperature for doneness.