These cookies are delicious and include so many wonderful ingredients!
2 cups brown sugar
2 cups sugar
1 lb butter, room temperature
1 tbsp vanilla
1 tsp almond extract
1 tsp salt
4 cups oatmeal (old fashioned oats)
2 tsp baking soda
2 cups walnut pieces
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup craisins
1 cup raisins
5 cups flour
1) In the large mixing bowl, cream the sugars and butter together until they light and fluffy.
2) Add the vanilla, almond extract, and salt. Mix to combine.
3) Add the eggs one at a time and mix well to incorporate. Scrape down the bowl if necessary.
4) Add the oatmeal and mix to incorporate.
5) Add the baking soda, and walnuts (optional) mix well to incorporate.
6) Add the chocolate chips, craisins, raisins,
7) Add the flour and mix just until incorporated.
8) Drop cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 14 minutes (approximately) or until the edges are golden brown.
9) Remove from the oven and cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes than transfer to a cooking rack.