(KUTV) Salmon en papillote with lemon and dill
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skinless
- 2 lemons
- 4 sprigs of dill
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 large squares parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut salmon into 4 ounce fillets. Place one fillet on outside edge of each parchment square.
- In a small bowl combine minced garlic with 1/4 cup of olive oil. Stir to combine and then spread onto each fillet with a pastry brush.
- Slice lemons into rings and place 2-3 rings on each fillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and then place dill sprig on top.
- Fold parchment paper in half to cover fillet and starting with outside edge crimp the paper all the way around the filet to create a tight seal. Brush remaining olive oil onto the outside of the paper so it won't burn in the oven.
- Bake on cooking sheet about 20 minutes. Carefully cut open each package to avoid steam burning you.