(KUTV) -- Today on Fresh Living Scott Finn sat down with the hosts to share details on the upcoming 2019 Utah International Auto Expo.
- Friday, January 18 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, January 19 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday, January 20 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Monday, January 21 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day) 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Adults $10
- Senior Citizens (62 & over) $6
- Military (active, veteran and with D.O.D. ID) $6
- Children (7-12) $6
- Children (6 & under) FREE
- Major Domestic & Import Manufacturers
- Explore more than 350 of the latest 2019 cars, trucks, crossovers, vans, hybrids and sport/utility vehicles. Vehicles making their
- Utah International Auto Expo debut include: Chevy Blazer, Lincoln Nautilus, and Hyundai Kona.
- Confirmed 2019 Vehicles: Chevy Blazer, Chevy Silverado, Hyundai Kona, Hyundai Santa Fe, Lincoln Nautilus, GMC Sierra, Toyota RAV4
- America's Best Selling Brand - The Ford Test Drive: Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Fusion Hybrid, Mustang, Taurus, Escape, Edge, Flex, Explorer, Expedition, F-150 and Transit. Friday through Monday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Toyota Drive Center: Camry, Highlander, Corolla and RAV4. Friday, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sunday and Monday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Honda Ride and Drive: Accord, Civic, Civic 5-Door, CRV 4WD, HR-V EXL, Odyssey Elite, Pilot Elite, Pilot Touring, and the Hybrid Electric Clarity Friday, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Monday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Automobile Luxury Gallery: A dazzling collection of premier, high-end luxury vehicles will turn heads on the auto expo floor.
- 4X4 Association: It’s all-things off-roading at this special showcase packed with buggies, full-size trucks, mini-trucks, motorcycles and UTVs, courtesy of the 4x4 Association.
- Bonneville Salt Flats Racing Association: An exciting collection of salt flat cars and street cars, courtesy of the Bonneville Salt Flats Racing Association.
- Mustang Display: Don’t miss this incredible and rare collection of classic Mustangs, courtesy of the Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association.
- Mopar Club: It’s all things Dodge and Mopar at this special display, courtesy of the local Mopar Club.
- JDM Legends: A very special and unique display of import, and tuner cars, courtesy of JDM Legends.
- Utah Highway Patrol: The Utah Highway Patrol will be on-site at the auto expo with two Utah Highway Patrol vehicles on display.
- Kids Test Track: Kids will get the chance to get behind the wheel as well! A special kids test track with electric motorized vehicles will be available for kids to show off their driving skills right at the expo.
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS:
- FREE Subscription to Motor Trend – Expogoers will receive a FREE one-year print or digital subscription to Motor Trend just for attending, courtesy of the New Car Dealers of Utah. Sign up at the auto expo, or while purchasing your tickets online, and receive 12 issues of the world’s #1 automotive authority.
- Discount Adult E-Tickets – Purchase tickets online in advance at www.AutoExpoUtah.com and save $1 on the regular adult admission price.
- Family Days, Sunday, January 20 and Monday, January 21 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day) – All children 12 and under are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
January 18-21, 2019 | South Towne Expo Center 9575 South State Street, Sandy, UT 84070
Official Web Site: autoshowutah.com