(KUTV) Getaway Today's Destination Hot Spot for 2016: Southern California.
This is the year to make Southern California your vacation destination! There is so much to see and do. Here are some of the highlights:
- Last Chance to Experience the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration - Ends Labor Day, Sept. 5
- Paint the Night Parade
- World of Color - Celebrate!
- Disneyland Forever Fireworks
- Diamond Castle , Diamond Characters, limited time food items and merchandise
- Star Wars Season of the Force - limited time, we don't have an end date yet
- Hyperspace Mountain
- Star Tours - over 50 versions and all with new scenes from The Force Awakens
- Star Wars Launch Bay - Meet Chewbacca, Darth Vader or Kylo Ren
- Register your kids ages 4-12 to appear in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Watch Path of the Jedi, the 4D video in Tomorrowland Theater
- Galactic Grill - all Star Wars themed food
- Best Deals
- Extra Day Free on 4-day tickets valid all year long
- Adults at Kids' Prices on 3-day and longer tickets for travel February, May, August, September and November
- Extra Night Free plus free breakfast, parking, etc. at select hotels
- Save up to 20% at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort for this Spring - book by March 10
- Plan now for the year and lock-in the best savings for $125 - Halloween and Christmas time are two of the most popular times to travel!
Universal Studios Hollywood
Wizarding World of Harry Potter is coming to the West Coast- This is huge!!!
- Opens April 7, 2016
- Hogsmeade - similar to the one in Orlando
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey - even more realistic than the one in Florida, but in HD 3-D for the first time in the US
Universal's other attractions
- Studio Tour - with Fast & the Furious Supercharged
- Minion Mayhem
- Jurassic Park The Ride
- Best deal - Combo ticket with 3-day Disneyland Park Hopper
- Stay in Anaheim and use any of our 3rd or 4th night free
- Kids Ride Free on Lux Bus - the most comfortable charter buses - and have the longest tour time from Anaheim to Universal Studios
Make Anaheim your headquarters to save the most on hotel and for the ultimate vacation, and hold your vacation for just $125 down.
- New CityPass includes 3-day Disneyland Park Hopper plus 1-day SeaWorld and 1-day LEGOLAND - Save $133 per ticket over gate prices!
- 7 -days for the price of 1 at SeaWorld San Diego
- 70 miles of beach
Packages start at only:
5 nights at the Iris Hotel with 5th Night Free and 7-day SeaWorld tickets: $562 (value)
3 nights at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay with 3rd night free and SeaWorld tickets: $678 (deluxe)
Hold your vacation for $125 down!
For more information, visit getawaytoday.com