(KUTV) Chef Victoria Topham from Petite Feast Utah visited Fresh LIving with a delicious recipe.
CORN, EDAMAME AND CHICKEN SAUSAGE MAQUE CHOUX
This dish comes together very quickly and makes an excellent addition to your Thanksgiving table. It’s perfect for using fresh Utah corn, but frozen white corn works well too.
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 # spicy smoked sausage, chopped (Linguica, dry smoked Chorizo or Andouille)
- 1 C yellow onion, chopped fine
- 2 t garlic, minced
- 1/4 C red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 C green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 t cayenne pepper
- 2 C fresh or frozen white sweet corn, thawed
- 2 C frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 C grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch scallions, minced
- 1/4 C Italian parsley, minced
- Salt and pepper
Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Sauté chopped sausage until crispy and browned. Add onions and cook until softened, add garlic, cayenne and corn and edamame. Sauté until flavors are combined and fragrant. Add tomatoes, parsley and scallions. Adjust salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serves 4 with leftovers