Cache County releases fire restrictions ahead of 4th of July celebrations
(KUTV) - As the weather heats up, the state gets drier and people prepare for the 4th of July celebrations, Cache County released fire restrictions Sunday.
Below is the list of firework restrictions for each city, according to a the county's post on Facebook.
Cache County Fire Restrictions
Amalga: No firework restrictions.
Cache County: All areas unincorporated.
Clarkston: No firework restrictions.
Cornish: All areas within Carnish city limits.
Hyde Park: All areas east of 400 East.
Hyrum: No Firework Restrictions.
Lewiston: All areas east of 800 East and all areas west of 2400 West.
Logan: Restrictions below.
Each Bench Closure - East of 1600 East and Gibbons Parkway, including North and South slopes of island area.
- East side of 1600 East from the north city boundary to Hwy 89
- South side of Hwy 89, from 1600 East, north side of Canyon Road from 600 east to 1600 East.
- South side of the Logan River from 1600 East to 1600 Center Street, the north side of Center street from the Logan River, east along Center Street than east on Cliffside Drive, east on Quail way to Gibbons Parkway.
- East of Gibbons Parkway from Quail Way to south city boundary.
Gravel Pit Closure
- South side of north city boundary from 1200 East to 1400 East
- West side of 1400 East from the north city boundary to 1000 North
- North side of 1000 North from 1400 East to 1200 East
- East side of 1200 North from 1000 North to north city boundary
- West side of 600 West from the north city boundary to 200 South.
- North side of 200 South from 600 West to 1000 West.
- West side of 1000 West from 200 South to south city boundary.
- East side of 200 est from 1400 South to 1800 North.
- North side of 1800 North from 200 West to 600 West.
Mendon: No firework restrictions.
Millville: All areas east of 500 east and all areas east of 550 East.
Newton: No firework restrictions.
Nibley: All areas east of Highway 165.
North Logan: All areas east of 1600 East.
Paradise: No firework restrictions.
Providence: All areas within Providence City limits that are outside of the red line. (See map.) Fireworks are also prohibited in any mountainous, brush-covered, or forested areas; and any undeveloped wildland or land being used for agricultural purposes withing the red line.
Richmond: All areas east of 300 East and north of 500 North.
River Heights: No firework restrictions.
Smithfield: All areas north of Center Street and east of 200 East. All areas south of Center Street and east of 800 East.
Trenton: No firework restrictions.
Wellsville: All areas west of 200 West and south of 900 South.