Possible electrocution from tree trimming in Salt Lake City

A worker from Atlas Tree Services experienced an electrical shock in a tree trimming accident, according to Salt Lake Fire Authority Public Information Officer Audra Sorensen. (Photo: KUTV)

(KUTV) -- A worker from Atlas Tree Services experienced an electrical shock in a tree trimming accident, according to Salt Lake Fire Authority Public Information Officer Audra Sorensen.

Emergency crews responded to the call around 12 noon at 300 S. Elizabeth Street (1140 East). The spark caused a small fire that was put out by residents. Power the community was unaffected.

First response personnel reportedly conducted CPR on the injured man. He is in critical condition and has been transported to University hospital.

Elizabeth Street is closed to 1100 East for further investigation by multiple agencies looking into the incident.




close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending